MHP works in partnership with coalitions and campaigns to achieve local, state and federal public policy goals.
At the Minnesota state level, MHP Advocates on behalf of the Homes for All Minnesota legislative agenda. MHP is a key member of this statewide coalition of more than 200 organizations. With the Homes for All Minnesota coalition and other partners, we raise the profile of affordable housing issues and urge legislators to act.
Additional state campaign partners:
- Bring it Home
- MMAHEN (Minnesota Multifamily Affordable Housing Energy Efficiency Network)
- The 4d Alliance
- Minnesota ERASE Campaign
MHP's federal campaigns include:
- Rural Rental Housing Preservation, including a focus on USDA Rural Development Section 515 properties
- Minnesota Chapter of Opportunity Starts at Home (OSAH-MN).
Federal partners are:
- ACTION Campaign (A Call to Invest in our Neighborhoods)
- NLIHC (National Low Income Housing Coalition)
- NRHC (National Rural Housing Coalition)
- Opportunity Starts at Home (Minnesota Chapter)
- The Rural Preservation Workgroup
- Up for Growth