The MHP Investors Council is a professional network of businesses and organizations involved in the affordable housing industry that support the important work of MHP.
The Value of MHP
MHP creates tangible value for the affordable housing industry by helping to expand and safeguard resources for development. Our influence is considerable and our successes are many. We led 2021 advocacy efforts to:
- Create a new state Affordable Housing Tax Credit, funded at $60 million over the next 6 years;
- Secure $100M in Housing Infrastructure Bonds and $10M in new one-time funding for MN Housing.
We also produced vital research and publications, such as State of the State’s Housing 2021 report and, we supported communities in Minnesota and across the U.S. as they identify and address local housing needs.
Contributing via the Investors Council will bolster MHP’s ability to continue this crucial work.
MHP’s Investors Council also benefits your company and its employees by providing a variety of opportunities throughout the year:
- Access to coalitions of nonprofit, private and government sector entities
- Invitation-only Investors Council events featuring timely topics, including annual State Legislative preview
- Networking with high profile presenters including elected officials, Minnesota Housing leadership, and other industry leaders
- Company visibility at MHP Investors Council events and on our website
Thank you to all who support our work! View our current list of companies and organizations.
Please consider contributing or renewing for 2022.
Contributions correspond with MHP’s fiscal year, beginning on October 1st.