MHP provides planning and consulting services on a fee-for-service basis to nonprofit organizations, government entities, and community groups. Our experienced staff has expertise in housing, community, and organizational development―and the skills to help your project succeed.
- Strategic Planning for Boards of Directors, Advisory Groups, Community Boards, staff teams, and other groups to establish long-, medium-, and short-term goals to achieve missions.
- Needs assessments for nonprofits and government entities to better ascertain current and future community needs and target plans.
- Research and fact-finding to develop community profiles for targeting programs and initiatives.
- Affordable housing development planning and funding application support.
- Training on specific topics related to government funding, housing development, and other technical issues.
- Facilitating community groups, topical seminars, and meetings and events.
Contact Barbara Dolan, Deputy Director of Community Development, at 651.925.5549 or barbara.dolan (at) mhponline.org for more information.